Eligibility for Master Programs
Applicant must have bachelor degree or equivalent with 15 years of formal education ( 12 years of schooling and three years of graduation) in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.0 or 45% in bachelor’s level. In addition, candidates applying for Executive MBA must have a minimum of two-year’s work experience at the supervisory or executive level in the organized corporate sector.
An undergraduate student who has completed the bachelors level study and is waiting for the final semester/year result may apply on provisional basis, provided he/she has already appeared in the final semester/year examination.
- Candidates/students applying for paying seats should submit their application form to respective The application form is available at https://pu.edu.np/. It can also be obtained from concerned colleges or can be downloaded from their web page.
- The application fee for all the programs is 1,600.00 for paying and Rs.1,000.00 for scholarship candidates.
- The application for scholarship should be submitted to Dean’s Office, FMS, PU, The Application Form for Scholarship can be obtained from the Dean’s Office, FMS, PU or can be down loaded from https://pu.edu.np/
Exam Type, Questions and Duration
- For Fee Paying
- Pokhara University, FMS, will conduct Management Admission Test (PUMAT), which will include 100 objective questions with 5 options: Verbal ability 25, Quantitative ability 25, Logical Reasoning 25, and General Awareness 25. Duration of the Examination -2 hrs. After the Dean’s office publishes the Merit List of the PUMAT, the candidates who qualified the test will have to apply for ad mission to the program and college of their The Final Merit Score will be published by the concerned colleges after including the mark scored by the student in Personal Interview and mark allocated for their previous academic achievements/records. The Final Merit Score will be the basis for admission.
- For Scholarship
- There will be a separate exam i nation for scholarship as per the PU’s Scholarship Rules. This test includes 150 objective questions with 5 options: Verbal ability 40, Quantitative ability 40, Logical Reasoning 40, and General Awareness 30. Duration of the Examination – 3 hrs.