The Executive Council is as an executive body of the University. At Present Executive Council consisting of the following members:
|A)||Vice Chancellor||Chairperson||Prof. Chiranjeebi Prasad Sharma||VC, Pokhara University|
|B)||One person from amongst the Deans||Member||Prof. Dr. Indra Prasad Tiwari||Dean, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, PU|
|C)||One person from amongst the Campus Chiefs who are members of the Senate||Member||-||-|
|D)||Three persons from amongst the members of the Senate including one teacher||Member||1. Assoc. Prof. Hari Prasad Tripathi||Institute of Forestry (T.U.), Pokhara, Kaski|
|2. Assoc. Prof. Hut Raj Sharma||Prithivi Narayan Campus (T.U.), Pokhara, Kaski|
|E)||Registrar||Member Secretary||Assoc. Prof. Gobinda Prasad Sharma||Registrar, PU|
Executive Council has following powers and functions:
- To implement the decisions and directives of the council.
- To operate the annual program budget, progress report, submit report and other documents and submit them to the Council for an approval.
- To operate, supervise and protect the fund as well as the movable ad the immovable properties of the University.
- To sell, lease and otherwise deal with the movable and immovable properties of the University in consonance with the policies and directives of the University.
- To coordinate, supervise and monitor the programs conducted by the University and submit the reports thereof at the Council meeting.
- To draft the University rules and submit them to the Council for an approval.
- To appoint and promote teachers as well as administrator employees, commensurately with the requirement of the University, on the recommendation of the Service Commission.
- To accept donations, charities, and financial and other assistance.
- To prescribe the students fees.
- Such other functions as may be prescribed.