Curriculum Development Center (CDC) is established under section 19 of Pokhara University Act 2053.
The objective of CDC is to develop curricula of all the programs of the university.
- To design curriculum.
- To develop teaching pedagogies and evaluation tools.
- To organize various refresher & orientation programs to enhance & upgrade teaching-learning practices.
- To develop books and reference materials.
- To conduct small scale research projects to explore new trends & dimensions of higher studies.
- To revise the existing curriculum as per the national and international need.
- To organize training, workshop, seminar etc. related to curriculum design and development.