You can send your abstract (with short CV) for evaluation by the conference team. If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to provide us the full paper for publication in one of our academic journals and presentation materials for face-to-face and virtual presentation in the conference. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
You are invited to submit your abstract, following the format specified by the conference team. Your abstract must include the title of the paper, your name with designation, affiliation, address, telephone number and email address. You should also need to include a short biography of 100 words. Your abstract should be written and limited to 200 to 300 words, followed by 4 to 6 keywords.
Full Paper Guidelines
After your abstract is selected, we accept the full paper of high-quality, original and unpublished results of research in the entire topic areas. All paper submissions are expected to meet the following requirements:
- All submissions must be written in English and must follow the MLA 8th edition formatting style.
- The papers should not exceed 5000 words and be at least 3000 words including tables and charts and be with 4 to 6 keywords.
- The authors should use 12-point Times New Roman font with single spaced and 5-space indented paragraphs.
- All papers will pass through a double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- Papers submitted to the conference should be original unpublished results. If any paper is found to be plagiarized, the submission will be automatically rejected.
- If the paper is co-authored, it is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure the co-author(s)’ consent to submit for publication and during submission and peer-review process.
- All papers should have the following components:
- Introduction (context, problem statement, objectives)
- Methodology or approach
- Results and Discussion (Interpretation)
- Recommendations (where appropriate)
- Acknowledgements (where appropriate)
- Works Cited
- All papers should be sent to the conference team via Online Submission portal.
- The concerned author(s) will legally be held responsible for all views and information presented in the accepted papers if any claims made by the third parties.
Face-to-Face or Virtual Presentation Guidelines
The length of the face-to-face presentation will be around 15 minutes. You can use any form of oral presentations you wish, the conference team will provide you with the necessary equipment upon request. All presenters should make sure that you need to be present at the conference venue at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time for presentation.
If you cannot attend the conference in person, we also accept abstracts for virtual presentation and publication of paper in our journals. After your abstract and full paper are accepted, you need to send us your PPT for presentation. The length of the virtual presentation should also be limited to 15 minutes.
Benefits from the Conference
- Apply to Speak: You can take advantage of the international environment of the conference and present your research to the international community of academics, researchers and professionals.
- Publish Your Paper: The conference will provide a publishing platform for your submitted paper for presentations. All accepted conference papers will be published and indexed in one of our journals. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book.
- Get Your Certificate: The conference will award a certificate of participation after your presentation. You can collect it from the conference venue.
- Network with Peers: The conference brings together academicians, researchers and professionals from all over the world. This will provide you an opportunity to meet and interact with people from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds and create a network for future.
- Free City Tour: During the conference, we offer the foreign and outside the valley participants a free of charge city tour. It is an opportunity to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Pokhara famous for its culture, natural beauty including lakes and Himalayan ranges, art galleries, short few hours’ trekking spots and excellent cuisines.
- Explore Nepal: You can explore Nepal, particularly Pokhara as one of the most popular conference locations in the world.