Pokhara University is dedicated to develop as a Centre of Excellence for Higher Education by excelling teaching, learning and research activities; to produce market oriented and service oriented committed human resources and to link the university system with the community services. Since its foundation in 1997, Pokhara University has come to occupy a leading position in higher education in Nepal. The School of Business is the constituent School of Pokhara University, located at Dhungepatan, Lekhnath, 13 km east of Pokhara.
It was established in 1999 under the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS). Its ongoing vision is into develop a premier business college in order to prepare the youth of today in creative and productive ways for the growing challenges of the business world, both locally and internationally.
The school of business has been administering the undergraduate (Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA and Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance- BBA-BI) and graduate (Master of Business Administration-MBA) programs in Management Studies. The school offers a strong focus on the “real” world of employment, underpinned by an international research capability based on academic excellence and practical business relevance. Our range of highly-regarded business and management courses combines a thorough grounding in management theory and practice with the opportunity to specialise in finance, accounting, human resource management, international business and marketing.
Good Reasons to Join Our School of Business
- We care! Our relationship with our students is respectful, honest and fair. We support students and help them achieve a balanced lifestyle of physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual well being regardless of their age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or family background. It’s your determination and potential – not your background, which is important to us.
- We offer reasonably priced courses that are career orientated
- We are proud of our facilities, equipment, staff and teaching methods. We have visiting professors from national and international universities who are highly experienced and currently practicing in businesses directly relevant to their lecturing.
- Rich Library comprising of more than 20,000 text books, reference books, journals, periodicals, business magazines, thesis etc.
- The School of Business provides full time students with a FREE 12 week English Language Foundation Programme to improve their English.
- Strong emphasis on social entertainment – we organise football and cricket matches, cultural evenings, social day-outs and business trips.
- Master’s in Business Administration | Fee Structure |
- Bachelor of Business Administration | Fee Structure |
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance | Fee Structure |
Click on image to view curriculum structure:
|Master’s in Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance|